Please find below links to a range of important and useful information on early childhood education and care, and supporting parenting roles.
- Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) – The national regulatory body for early childhood education and care.
- Starting Blocks – Starting Blocks provides parents with information about early childhood education and care to help them make the best choice for their child and family.
- The Early Years Learning Framework – Information for Families
- Children’s Education and Care Assurance – The ACT Government regulatory body, within the Department of Education.
- Raising Children Network – Raising Children Network is the complete resource for Australian parents, from pregnancy to newborns to teenagers. They offer evidence-based content you can trust on hundreds of topics about raising children and looking after yourself as a parent.