Manuka Childcare Centre (MOCCA) is situated in the cosy café hub of the inner south and is very much a part of the Manuka Community. We celebrate a diverse range of cultures and languages, and are strong proponents of children’s rights and the development of ethical curriculums for children.
MOCCA is rated as exceeding the National Quality Standard and our work with children and families is informed by the Early Years Learning Framework in conjunction with the Early Childhood Australia Code of Ethics.
About the role
We are looking to create a pool of casual educators who are available to work throughout MOCCA. The suitable applicants will be a vital member of our team to help create continuity of care for children when permanent educators are on leave.
We are looking for educators who:
- have or are actively working towards the Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (or equivalent);
- hold a Working with Vulnerable People Registration (ACT);
- First Aid qualifications;
- Reliable and professional work ethic;
- Experience working with children from birth to school age; and
- Experience working with children with diverse abilities.
To apply for these positions please email your resume and application cover letter addressing your suitability for the role to email@example.com For more information please call the Assistant Director, Kara Bromley on (02)6295 6503. Previous applicants need not apply.
Applications close 24 January 2020.
MOCCA encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, young people, mature-aged workers, people with disabilities, male educators and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for its roles.