Question and Answer Evening with Sage Psychology
Your child didn’t come with a manual. Your child is the manual. The Circle of Security Parenting © training teaches you how to read your child’s emotional cues. Once known, you can respond to those cues appropriately. It is a simple, engaging course that invites reflection and promotes rapid mastery. Suitable for parents, grandparents, carers and educators or soon to be parents, in particular focusing on children 4 months to 9 years.
Developed through decades of research. Taught by an experienced psychologist Matt Hynes. No level of education is required. Your child is constantly trying to teach you exactly what you need to do. After 12 hours of the course (over several sessions!) you will know:
- How to read your child’s emotional cues
- How to respond to your child’s emotional needs
- Where your strengths and struggles are in your relationship with your child
- How to comfort when comfort is needed
- How to support exploration when support is needed
- How to be a stronger, kind caregiver for your child
- How to mend and repair broken relationships
- How to provide a secure attachment
Save the date! You are invited to join Matt in a general question and answer session on Monday 2nd July at 6pm at MOCCA.
Matt will be formally presenting the Circle of Security Parenting © at MOCCA during August, please visit the Sage Psychology website for enrolment information or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This short video provide a brief overview of the Circle of Security (c) Program.